Saturday 14 June 2008

New puppy and internet awesomeness!

Today we got our new puppy, her name is Buzy (like bizzee rascal) and she's awesome, really awesome. She is the most social and bounciest puppy eva!







I still done very little unpacking. In fact, the only unpacking I have done, is to set up my drum kit and this:



This is my mac based media centre. Ive got most of music on it, and all my downloaded pr0n and other movies, and spend all day watching shizzle on it. And because I am an uber nerd, I can control it with my laptop through VNC. I rule soo much it hurts.


I have spent far too much time on 4chan.org recently. Its funny, but at the same time its really not. It is humour that only exists inside of the internet, and doesn't really work in the real world. It gives you things like this:



and this:



Its pretty funny really. Hate me... Plus the dad did it.

I am still job hunting, which is lame, but I NEED money. But, not having a job means that i can find random awesomeness like this:



Isn't that just one of the most awesome pictures ever. I can hear people agreeing as I type...

I have recently been listening to a lot of nine inch nails, and I read something today that reminded me to remind you, the readers (if I have any) that you can download NIN's latest album for FREE from here

Contrary to popular belief, nin are not just some screamy slipknot band, in fact they are quite the opposite. I think that many more people would like them if they actually give them a go. So why don't you go to that site now and download it, what have you got to loose; nothing. What could you gain; EVERYTHING!

I have also been listening to a lot of Pig Destroyer. They are fucking brutal, but fucking awesome. Unlike NIN, I doubt many people who haven't heard of them would actually like them at all, but they rule. Check this out:




Please comment me, I like hearing feedback.

Now, off to watch Rambo IV.

ATM -
I am listening to:
Nine Inch Nails - Ghosts I - IV
Nine Inch Nails - The Fragile
Pig Destroyer - Terrifyer
El-P - I'll Sleep When You're Dead
Easy Star All-Stars - Dub Side of the Moon

I am watching -
Robot Chicken
Ross Kemp on Gangs
The IT Crowd

0 comments: